H2O Systems Ltd has been involved with aquarium servicing and maintenance for many years. Servicing some of the biggest aquarium systems in New Zealand.
Our staff have developed a passion for finding out how to best run these facilities and their research and experience have become invaluable to our aquarium servicing team and our clients. Multimedia filtration, Ozone treatment, Carbon Filtration and most importantly water chemistry are all important aspects to running a successful aquarium facility, feel free to contact us and discuss your aquarium servicing and maintenance requirements.
We are Currently Involved with:
- Sealion enclosure at the Auckland Zoo
- Fish & Shark Ozone System at Kelly Tarltons
- Animal Wellness Centre at Wellington Zoo
Typical maintenance & service work includes:
- Chemical Handling & Dosing Systems,
- Calibration of Control Systems & Hardware,
- Water Chemistry & Testing – Analysis of water chemistry
- Ozone Generation Systems – Water & Environmental Systems